i4 acknowledges that the data available for knowledge processing is the sole property of respective customer only and i4 Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd. and its employees are only custodians to take reasonable care for the same.
To address your concern on data security, we have built infrastructure so as to provide the most secure environment to shield the customer information and data from unauthorized use and intrusion attacks.
We have taken the following measures to ensure data security and privacy:
1.Secured Building Infrastructure:
- Earthquake resistant building designs.
- Building under 24/7 surveillance by trained security guards.
- Fire protection System
- Electronic Access Control System
4.Data privacy and preservation:
- Periodic data clean up
- Periodic shredding of case workup paper if any
- Tape based data backup
- Offsite data backup
- Password protected access to computer systems
- Controlled access to internet.
- Controlled electronic communications (E-Mail) through secured mail server under
- supervision of systems administrator.
- Strict restriction and enforced policies on use of media and portable computers.
- Periodic data backup
- Confidentiality Agreement with employees under laws applicable in the US
- Employees background check
- Non Disclosure agreements with customers enforceable under laws of United States.
- Physical data storage on web server located in the US.
3.Data security in transit:
- US based secured web servers
- Firewall and intrusion detection system deployed at destination servers.
- 128 bit encryption based data transfer available.
- How does i4 use personal information of its clients?
i4 treats personal information confidentially and restricts access to personal information to those who require it to develop, support and deliver products and services to clients. Personal information will not be disclosed to anyone outside i4, unless such a disclosure is required by law, or in a court proceeding.
- How does i4 maintain confidentiality of client data?
Each employee of i4 signs a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement which helps protect confidential information.
- How does i4 protect information about its clients?
i4 considers the protection of personal information to be a foundation of customer trust. i4 employs physical, electronic and procedural controls to protect client information.
- What is done with the client documents and financial statements once the task has been completed?
Client documents which are no longer needed (i.e. once the task/case has been completed) are shredded and properly disposed off.